- Meatballs in cream sauce - the general principles of preparation
- Meatballs in cream sauce - preparation products and dishes
- Recipe 1: Meatballs in cream sauce
- Recipe 2: Meatballs in cream sauce with mushrooms
- Recipe 3: Meatballs in cream sauce with dill and basil
- Recipe 4: Meatballs in cream sauce with pickles
- Recipe 5: Meatballs in cream sauce with garlic
- Meatballs in cream sauce - the secrets and tips from top chefs
Meatballs in cream sauce - the general principles of preparation
Sour cream sauce - this is the supplement that will make any dish juicy, wholesome and nutritious. If you cook the meatballs in cream sauce, then rejoice delicious meat products, like your home, and which were the unexpected guest. The peculiarity of this dish is that you can cook it quickly. You do not spend half an hour, and the meatballs are already smoke on your desk!
What serve the meatballs? The finished dish is tasty in its pure form, can also treat them to their guests, serving with any side dish.
Meatballs in cream sauce - preparation products and dishes
For the sauce, you will need a fresh low-fat sour cream, cream, milk or water, spices and vegetables. Why recipe should not take fat sour cream? The fact that the meatballs - the dish is not diet, especially those that are made from the meat of animals. If you simmer the meatballs in fat sour cream, then the output will get very difficult to stomach the dish.
Where to cook meatballs in cream sauce? You can use the oven, multivarka or cook meatballs in a pan on the stove.
Recipes meatballs in cream sauce:
Recipe 1: Meatballs in cream sauce
This dish is especially in that it has a very pleasant creamy taste and aroma. We will prepare the meatballs of pork and ground beef with vegetables, but you can vary the taste of the other ingredients of dishes.
- Minced pork 200g
- Minced beef 200 g
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Low-fat cream 250 ml
- 300 grams of low-fat sour cream
- Sunflower oil
1. Prepare the vegetables. To do this, clean and chop the onion and carrot, wash with a metal brush and rub on a grater. Fry vegetables in a frying pan, cool.
2. Mix the pork and ground beef, enter into a mixture of vegetables, season with salt. Blind minced medium sized balls.
3. Clean the frying pan, preheat and grease, put on for 5 minutes meatballs, fry them a little on both sides.
4. Prepare cream sauce. To do this, mix the cream, sour cream, salt and spices.
5. Pour the sauce into the pan, put it on the fire. Put meatballs in a pan and cook them for half an hour on low heat.
Recipe 2: Meatballs in cream sauce with mushrooms
The peculiarity of this dish is that besides meat meatballs you get even and incredibly tasty sauce with mushrooms. This sauce can be poured a side dish, serve it with meatballs or even have smeared on a bun. Meatballs we do with the addition of mushrooms.
What to take mushrooms for this dish? You can use any variety of mushrooms from the forest and ending store.
- Minced pork 150 grams
- Minced Beef 150 g
- Mushrooms (any grade) 400 grams
- Onions 2 pieces of medium height
- Eggs 1 piece
- Low-fat sour cream 200 ml
- Low-fat cream 200 ml
- Prepare the mushrooms to the sauce and meatballs. To do this, they need to be well washed, dipped in a bowl with water. After that, each mushroom cut into cubes 5-6. Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat the pan and fry in sunflower oil to vegetable mixture until all the water from fungi (approximately 10 minutes) leaves. One-third of mushroom and onion to meatballs aside, and the remaining mass is useful for the sauce.
- Prepare meatballs. Mix for this minced pork and beef, mushrooms, egg, salt, and from the resulting mass Fashion a medium sized meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in cream sauce is best in the oven. Turn the oven to 180 degrees. As soon as it warms up in deep form, greased, put meatballs stuck together and put it on for 5-6 minutes in the oven.
- Prepare the sauce. To do this, enter the sour cream mushrooms and onions and chop the blender to puree. Add to the mixture of cream, salt and spices, stir. Fill in the form of meatballs with sour cream sauce and stew after about 30 minutes.
Recipe 3: Meatballs in cream sauce with dill and basil
If you cook meatballs with chicken or minced fish, the sauce more appropriate than sour, it is difficult to come up with. After a very lean meat and meatballs can get dryish. Sour cream give the dish juicy and at the same time does not make the meatballs very greasy.
- Minced chicken 350 grams
- Figure 50 gram
- Onion 1 piece
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream
- 250 ml non-fat cream
- Dill dry 2 tablespoons
- dry basil
- Prepare the rump. Rinse it under running water and put on fire to boil until cooked. Boil rice. Cool it before you add it to the meatballs.
- Mix the minced chicken and boiled rice cereal, salt. Take out the meat mass small round meatballs. Fry them on a preheated pan, greased with butter for 6-7 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce. To do this, first finely chop peeled onion and fry in a skillet. Refrigerate.
- Mix the onion, sour cream and cream, add dill, basil, salt and spices.
- In a saucepan, which will stew meatballs with methane sauce, place meatballs and fill them with the finished sauce. Meatballs simmer for at least thirty minutes.
Recipe 4: Meatballs in cream sauce with pickles
Cream sauce brighten the taste of meatballs made from minced fish. Due to white fragrant gravy meat balls are extremely juicy and fragrant, although the fish mince is quite dry. For this recipe it is best suited minced white fish meat. The sauce for the meatballs will be quite unusual, as we add to it pickles and dried dill.
- Minced fish 350 grams
- Rice groats 50 grams
- Carrot of medium size 1 piece
- Low-fat sour cream 200 ml
- Cream 200 ml (10 percent fat)
- Pickles 2 pieces
- fresh dill
- Rice should wash and cook until tender (about eight to ten minutes, after the water in a saucepan boil). Cool.
- Mix the minced fish with the cooled rice grains, salt. From the resulting pellets blind by weight. Put them in the refrigerator.
- Prepare cream sauce for the meatballs. Wash the carrots and grate it on a small grater. Mix in a deep bowl carrots, sour cream, cream, salt. Pour sauce in a saucepan and bring to boil. Dip meatballs in a pan and cook them for half an hour.
- Ten minutes later, after you put in the pot meatballs, add to the chopped cucumber and a couple of minutes until cooked - cut dill.
Recipe 5: Meatballs in cream sauce with garlic
Prepare a thick cream sauce with magical aroma of garlic. Believe me, as soon as your home will feel the magical smells wafting from the kitchen, they immediately come running to you with a spoon. Cook meatballs are better in the oven.
- Minced pork 250 grams
- Minced Beef 250 g
- Onions 2 pieces
- Egg 1 piece
- 250 ml non-fat cream
- 200 ml low-fat sour cream
- Flour tablespoons 2
- Garlic tooth 3
- Onions clean and cut as finely as possible, fry in a pan.
- Mix the minced beef and pork, add half of the fried onions, egg and salt. Blind finished meat mixture of round meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a deep form of butter and place on her meatballs. Put the form in the oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Prepare cream sauce. On a clean deep frying pan ignited the flour until golden brown, add the sour cream, cream and onions. In the prepared sauce squeeze through a press garlic, salt and mix. Pour the meatballs in the form of ready-made sauces.
- Simmer meatballs in cream sauce for about 30 minutes.
Meatballs in cream sauce - the secrets and tips from top chefs
- If you cook the meatballs in cream sauce with barley, the moderation in the number of components. Using too much of cereals, you get the meatballs and rice or buckwheat balls with the aroma of meat. 400 grams of minced meat will be quite enough half a cup of dry cereal.
- By mixing several kinds of minced meat and adding a cereal or vegetable, allow the mixture to brew for about fifteen minutes. The components for this time soaked the scent of each other, and the meatballs will turn out much tastier.
- When you Fashion a meatballs, place them on a few minutes in the refrigerator, so they will get stronger.