How to cook sweet cake with ice cream
- canned peaches
- 1 jar
- white flour
- 200 grams
- 3 pieces)
- sugar cane
- 100 grams
- 100 grams
- Baking powder
- 15 grams
- 5 grams
- Ice cream sundae
- 200 grams
- Servings: 8
- Cooking time: 1 minute
Recipe cake with peaches and ice-cream
In season, you can use the sweet fresh peaches, peeled. But when they do not, fit and canned.
- Whisk the egg whites, gradually vsyp half the sugar in the foam, but not too tight.
- Mix the egg yolks with the remaining sugar with a fork, add a soft but not liquid butter and vanilla, well mixed.
- Sift flour and baking powder and mix it with oil mixture, then add the proteins, thoroughly but gently mix.
- With peaches, drain the syrup and add it to the batter.
- Peaches cut into slices or halves leave - whichever you prefer.
- Turn the oven heated to 180 ° C. Shots baking dish with parchment and brush with butter. More than half of the dough pour in shape, put him peaches, pour the remaining batter on top. Bake for 45 minutes.
Cut and serve the cake warm necessary. Each piece sprinkle with powdered sugar, and put on top of a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Apple pie with ice cream
This cake is made from dough, so it gets very crispy. Suite of products is minimal, prepared quickly and without complications.
- Flour - 1 stack.
- Sugar - ½ stack.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Refined vegetable oil - 70 ml.
- Apples - 2 pcs.
- Cover - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1 pinch.
Whisk the egg and sugar in a lush lather. Add the salt, flour, baking powder, butter and knead the dough.
Clear apple from the skin, remove the cores of, and cut into thin slices, pour the cinnamon and sugar, if they are acidic.
Lubricate the form of butter or pave parchment. At the bottom lay out apples, and on top - the dough. Ready cake will need to turn over and apples will be at the top. But you can place them in the middle, between two layers of dough.
Bake at 180 ° C for about half an hour, checking the readiness of a match. It must come out of the cake dry and clean.
Serve the cake warm, cut into pieces a la carte, with a scoop of ice cream, which gradually permeates the cake.
Instead of apples, you can take a pineapple, plums, apricots or other fresh or canned fruit.
Any one of these cakes, you can take as a basis, and create your own variations with different fillings.