A common favorite, and all pork - the source of many health problems, it should limit its use or even completely eliminate from your diet. This writes Takprosto.
Pork contains toxic components - fat, mucus, histamines, dangerous hormones, substances that are subject to decay in the gut. It causes infections, skin diseases, arthritis, arthrosis, and even changes in the hormonal background of the person. Science explains a lot.
- Pork comprises growth hormone that causes disruptions in the coordinated operation of the human body. Under the influence of a foreign hormone pathological processes occur: obesity, proliferation of benign and malignant tumors.
- Pork contains histamine - allergenic irritant. Appendicitis, cholecystitis and develop boils, dermatitis, eczema - effects of histamine in the body.
- Pork blood is rich in oncogenic agents - specific red blood cells, acting as a cancer marker.
- The influenza virus is very common in the sausage, getting into the product from the lungs of the animal. Frequent consumption of pork leads to increase flu cases!
- Pork - the fatty meats, it contributes to obesity, especially if you eat pork in a stressful condition.
- Pork is very toxic, it contains harmful carcinogenic and is not inferior to their harmfulness alcohol and tobacco. There are suggestions on the carcinogenicity of pork sex hormones.
- Human meat and the meat of pigs are very similar in structure, there are a number of anatomical and biochemical parameters, similar in humans and pigs. But little pigs muscles and bones, but a lot of fat and connective tissue. Pigs are often sick, and can never be sure completely, meat from sick or healthy animal you eat.
- Constant poisoning toxins in pig meat, triggers heart problems and can cause a stroke. In humans, was using pork, to form a favorable environment for the development of pathogenic bacteria.
See also, who can not eat cucumber.