Fish and Seafood Seafood salads Salads and appetizers
Of canned fish produced delicious festive salads. For their preparation the most suitable fish in oil or own juice - saury, sardines, mackerel, salmon, tuna.
The taste is juicy canned fish is well shaded with simple boiled vegetables (potatoes and carrots), chopped onion and finely grated egg.
- Canned fish oil (saury and mackerel, herring) - 1 bank;
- Potatoes boiled in their skins - 3-4 pieces;
- Carrots boiled in their jackets - 1 medium;
- Eggs boiled hard-boiled - 3 pieces;
- Onions (red delicious, but can be normal) - 1 head;
- Mayonnaise - to taste;
- Salt - to taste.
How to cook
1. Prepare products for the layers of lettuce
Clear boiled potatoes, carrots and eggs (all can be boiled in salted water in advance, eggs - not cracked, and vegetables - that were not fresh). Grind all the products individually, each ingredient will be a layer of lettuce.
Eggs, carrots and potatoes cut into small cubes. As an option - eggs grate.
- Onion - finely chopped and finely crumble.
- The fish is removed from the oil and mash with a fork.
If you are going to decorate the fish salad of carrot, take care of it in advance (leave pieces for decoration products). I did the fish from the longitudinal slice of cooked carrots (the body) and a piece of egg white (eye pupil red onion), waves in the sea - onion rings, algae - in green.
2. Put the salad layers
The order of the layers of lettuce:
- Potatoes (pour oil from the fish);
- a fish;
- a mixture of chopped eggs and mayonnaise.
3. Give the salad and soak 20 minutes later - to the table.
This salad is good because it is made from products that are always at hand. He obtained a non-greasy, easy. It is a substitute for a main dish. And it looks elegant and appetizing!
Other recipes of salads with canned fish
Mimosa salad with tinned fish;
Sprats with tomato;
Fish salad canned saury;
Salad with saury, olives, tomatoes and eggs;
Fish salad in the form of a snake.
And, you can prepare a salad of canned fish in the form of a cockerel or flowers.