Borsch in pressure cooker
You want to get the most healthy dish? Prepare the soup in the pressure cooker. You will receive a delicious vegetable soup with minimal time and effort. Borsch is saturated taste, bright and very appetizing. After such borscht just have to lick your fingers!
On the Ukrainian borsch is associated a lot of interesting facts. Borshev (it is located in the Ternopil region) - In honor of the beloved and popular dishes of a small Ukrainian town was named. Every year in the autumn in this small town folk festival is held under the title "Borsch-їv". An old legend says that in ancient times, the Turks captured the town. Settling in a new territory, they wanted to try the local specialty - everybody's favorite soup. One Ukrainian "went forward" Turks and cooked dinner for them, but did not come to the invaders soup to taste. Ringleader began to heap abuse and the poor woman screamed as long as she could not stand or hit on the head with a ladle Turk. Deprived of the leader, the Turks fled. That's soup has contributed to the history of the city and gave it its name.
Ingredients for borsch
- svynaya breast - 300 g;
- beets - 2 pcs .;
- Onions - 1 pc .;
- Carrots - 1 pc .;
- tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- cabbage - 1 small head;
- potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- sugar and salt.
Recipe for borscht in a pressure cooker
- Meat one piece to put in a pressure cooker, cover with water and cook the broth. In the pressure cooker that is enough for 20-30 minutes.
- Boiled meat broth to get out, cut into pieces a la carte, and put in the soup again.
- Clear beets, carrots and onions. Carrots and beets grate on medium grater. Onions can be cut middle-sized cubes or strips - does not matter.
- Vegetables separately to fry - it will add flavor to the future borsch. Heat the pan with sunflower oil and fried vegetable mixture of carrot, beet and onion. Stir constantly.
- The pan add half a glass of the finished broth and simmer until the beets will not completely soft.
- At the end of quenching add the tomatoes to the pan, pre-peeled. Simmer another 3-4 minutes.
- Shred cabbage and put it in a pressure cooker to the broth. Cook for 15 minutes. To cabbage was crisp, it is possible to reduce the cooking time of 5-10 minutes.
- Add to soup peeled and sliced potatoes. At the end of cooking, put in a pressure cooker steamed vegetables.
- Grind the garlic with the help chesnokodavki and put it in the soup. Add sugar to taste.
Pour cooked in soup bowls. When serving, add sour cream or mayonnaise. Garnish with parsley.