Recipe cheesecakes no tricks: Mix a pound of cottage cheese, one egg, a few tablespoons of flour (or semolina), two tablespoons of sugar, salt, and carefully knead ... Divide dough cheesecakes on the balls, blind patty, roll them in flour and fry in butter. Cheesecakes are ready!
ICTV Facts collected on the net a few useful tips on cooking cheesecakes recipes and step by step all the favorite dishes.
1. cheesecakes choose only very fresh and dry cheese, otherwise unpleasant sourness ruin the taste, and the excess whey will have to compensate the flour.
2. Do not put a lot of eggs, otherwise the curd will be too liquid, and then also need to add more flour. The classic recipe for 500 grams of cottage cheese has to 1-2 eggs.
How to cook an omelet for breakfast - the top 3 recipes
Which product leads to diabetes
What foods "kill" sexual activity
3. For the same reason, do not overdo it with the sugar. In the recipes there are different recommendations - and 150 grams of sugar per 500 grams of cottage cheese and 2 tbsp. spoonfuls of sugar to 200-350 g of cottage cheese, most importantly - a sense of proportion.
4. If you want a very gentle, soft and lush cheesecakes, try to use as little flour as possible. The dough should resemble a thick cottage cheese, so you can easily roll up balls that would not stick to your hands.
5. Fry cheesecakes need to simmer until golden brown. Do not forget to cover the pan with a lid, so they are softer and juicier.
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons flour;
- 2-3 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 500 g of cheese;
- flour for breading, vegetable oil for frying and a handful of raisins.
Raisins to steam in the hot water to dry. Cottage cheese with sugar, rub through a sieve, add the flour and eggs, knead the dough, add the raisins and mix.
Sift flour for breading on the work surface. Wet hands to take small portions of dough and forming cakes out of it, roll each in flour. Leave on for 10 minutes. Then roll in flour again.
Heat in a vegetable oil pan, stir fry cheesecakes 1.5 minutes on each side. Serve hot with sour cream.
Cheesecake with vanilla flavor
- 3 eggs;
. - 1 teaspoon grated orange peel;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
- 0.5 vanyly pod;
- 250 g fat cottage cheese;
- 6 tablespoons. tablespoons flour;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- powdered sugar.
Grated cheese through a sieve, and whisk the eggs in a blender, add the flour, sugar, zest and vanilla seeds. Once again shake up and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
This mass is rolled into a sausage thick and cut into circles 2,5-3 cm thick, formed into pellets.
Vegetable oil well and heated in a frying pan to fry cheesecakes crispy on both sides. Post a cheesecake to cool slightly and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- 1 egg;
- 3 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
- 500 g of cheese;
- 150 g flour;
Stir with a spoon cottage cheese and eggs. Sugar and vanilla added to taste, stir. The dough is ready!
Heat the pan, pour sunflower oil.
Generate cheesecakes and fry, not dipped in flour.
Read: How to cook French fries - the best ways to
Earlier, we wrote about the secrets of cooking spaghetti.
Recipes and photos : gastronom.ru, edimdoma.ru
See also: Recipe for cheese casserole